Hours: 37 hours a week (job share would be considered)
Salary: Negotiable up to a maximum of £10.00 per hour depending on experience and skills
Holiday: 20 days annual leave (pro rata) rising per completed year to a maximum of 25 days
Pension: You will be eligible to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Are you a team player who enjoys variety and is open to new challenges
- Are you a good planner and capable of organising others
- Are you a completer-finisher with a professional approach to your work
This is an exciting opportunity working within both the Patient Services Team and the IT Team; here at Windrush Medical Practice, Witney.
This is a varied role in a pressured environment. The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent IT skills and provide first level support to colleagues
- Have a meticulous approach to oversee call / recall systems
- Be proactive with a desire to discover and resolve issues
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with patients and colleagues
- Provide executive support to senior members of the management team
Above all we are looking for a passionate and committed candidate who shares our values to provide Excellent Care by Working Together.
If this sounds like you, please complete an application form, self-declaration and email both along with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 30 March 2020
Please note: Staff or members or their families (living at the same address) may not be registered with the Practice.